Creative Sponsorship Group (CSG) is a consulting firm that specializes in procuring corporate funding for clients in the arts, entertainment, not-for-profits, intercollegiate athletics, and professional sports fields. Scott Giebler, Owner and Founder of CSG, has worked with or represented organizations ranging from intercollegiate athletic bowl games, NCAA Division 1 athletic programs, race teams/tracks, and professional franchises in the National Football League. Scott has also represented performing arts centers, Broadway series/productions, classical musical performances, operas, as well as various types musical or theatrical performances and/or festivals.
CSG expertise can be invaluable to both clients and prospective sponsors. CSG will develop, negotiate, secure, and manage sponsorship programs and benefits that will meet and exceed stated goals and objectives for both client and sponsor. Services that CSG provide for clients include, but are not limited to the following:
- Securing naming gifts and/or sponsorships for performing arts centers, stadiums, arenas, and other venues.
- Procuring corporate sponsors and/or funding for community events, fundraisers, sporting events/activities, fairs, festivals, or performances in the arts/entertainment field.
- Sponsorship Development.
- Sponsor/Account Management.
- Event Marketing/Management.
- Sponsorship Analysis and Negotiation.